VISION Building Remodeling is involved in the planning process from start to finish. Our procedures have been developed to make your construction experience pleasurable and stress-free:
- The process begins with a meeting at the project site for a FREE estimate and design consultation with the VISION Building Remodeling Contractor and the homeowners to discuss remodeling objectives, the planning process, construction phases, budget and the customers' ideas for their project. Contractor can assist with layout and design.
- The contractor can refer customers to an architect and/or an engineer and to other qualified associates.
- After plans are completed and approved (if needed), the contractor will bid on the project and will explain the plan process to the customer.
- A detailed estimate will be submitted to the customer.
- Upon approval, a detailed contract outlining the full written description and specifications of all work that will be performed and the Terms of Conditions is entered between the customer and VISION Building Remodeling.
- The contractor can assist in product and material selection.
- The contractor will request a permit to begin the job.
- After the VISION Building Remodeling contractor and owner have agreed on all the processes and strategies involved with the construction/remodeling project, a start date will be determined.
- The contractor will monitor and track progress of the job and inform the customer if a change order is needed for any necessary or requested changes to be added to the contract.
From concept to clean up, the job will be carefully planned
out, accurately and quickly executed with as little inconvenience
to the customer as possible.
Imagine the Possibilities…